Wednesday, June 18, 2014

An Introduction.

Future Meg, 

It is the summer of 2014. All of your friends have abandoned you for far more interesting cities, career pursuits, etc. and you're living in Pittsburgh alone. You're 24 years old, you have a somewhat decent job, and you're eating vanilla frosting for dinner...with your finger. 

Now that everyone has been brought up to speed - Welcome. You will soon understand that I have an extraordinary amount of free time on my hands now so I figured I would make the most of it. God knows I wont be working out, and I cant afford drinking every night, so blogging seemed like the second best alternative.

You can look forward to my reviews, rants, and ramblings on a variety of topics. It will be like BuzzFeed, only with less quizzes on which boyband you should actually be in.

...... *Nsync obviously.

I hope you will be entertained.

M



0 comments:

Post a Comment